Welcome!

Mayoff

Welcome to the new Retrospect Inc. forum.

This forum replaces the old forums.dantz.com forum and the old Roxio Retrospect forum.

We have combined the user accounts and posts from both forums into this new forum. Please explore and check out the new settings and features. If you run into problems, please let me know.

I do expect that some old attachments and URLs in posts will be broken. If you see anything really bad, just let me know.

Thank you everyone for sticking with us during this transition to our new home.

Robin@retrospect.com

• Like 2

How is everyone liking the new forum? Any concerns?

I have disabled notifications on the old forums and followed a couple of forums on the new system but have not yet received any messages since Friday. I received the password reset email fine, although it went to my spam folder. There are new messages which I should have received in the daily digest. I double checked notification settings but do not see anything amiss.

As I posted in the Retrospect 9 area, "This area [Retrospect 9] and Product Suggestions-Mac OS X appear to be closed for reading for non-members. All the other areas seem to be open for reading my non-members. I assume that this is an oversight."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...