Schedules completely disappear

I don't know what is going on with this Retrospect 8, but every day, it decides to just completely DELETE schedules for scripts that we've already scheduled!

We have a backup script called "Nightly Backup" with 2 schedules:

1. One schedule backs up to Media Set A every Mon/Weds/Fri/Sun at 10pm

2. The other schedule backs up to Media Set B every Tues/Thurs/Sat at 10pm

Yet every 24-48 hours, Retrospect decides to just COMPLETELY DELETE one of the two schedules from the script. You go back into the script, and one of the two schedules is just COMPLETELY GONE altogether. We have to re-create that particular schedule from scratch.

Help, please?

Thanks, Robin.

I checked /Library/Application Support/Retrospect, and there were no files that have the word "assert" in there. (I just have: a folder called "Catalogs" that is filled with Catalogs, a Config80.bak file, a Config80.dat file, operations_log.utx, retro.ini, RetrospectEngine.bundle, and an empty folder called RtrExec.dir).

If I go into the Console, and choose CrashReporter on the left, it shows that Retrospect DID crash twice on 3/31/09.

I've found that if Retrospect crashes, it seems to load from the .bak file -- at least that's my perspective on this.

However, if you crash *twice* before the .bak file is updated, then you roll back even further (or start with a clean set of preferences.)

Nothing I can reproduce, but I've been rebooting the system every time I make a major change to anything -- just to force an update to the .bak file.