Retrospect 8.2 (399) Mac Osx 10.6 Schedule Updating Bug

The backup time can not be set to a time before the current time. To give an example I can not set a backup to start at 8:30 am today if it is already 8:45 am today. If you try to set the start time before the current time it will switch back to the default time. I agree it seems like a bug however it does make sense. Maybe in the next release they will put in a warning if you try to set the start time to before the current time.

The backup time can not be set to a time before the current time. To give an example I can not set a backup to start at 8:30 am today if it is already 8:45 am today. If you try to set the start time before the current time it will switch back to the default time. I agree it seems like a bug however it does make sense. Maybe in the next release they will put in a warning if you try to set the start time to before the current time.

This is very stupid of Roxio to do, especially if you are running a daily schedule and need to get it ready for the following days backup run, Roxio please sort this out !!!!

If I set a cronjob on a linux, unix or mac system, it does not complain, it is common knowledge that it will only run the next day if the current time has passed.

• 5 weeks later...

This is very stupid of Roxio to do, especially if you are running a daily schedule and need to get it ready for the following days backup run, Roxio please sort this out !!!!

If I set a cronjob on a linux, unix or mac system, it does not complain, it is common knowledge that it will only run the next day if the current time has passed.

Hi!

Secret here is to first set the date you want script to start to the next day. Then you can set the time to anything you want.

Cheers, Chris W.