Where is the "Enclosing Folder"?

HPM

When you defined the selection criteria in a script under Retrospect 6 (Mac), you could choose between "Folder" and "Enclosing folder". The same choice was available when defining Selectors.

Under Retrospect 8 (Mac), there is no such thing as "Enclosing Folder". Maybe it is hidden under another term I don't understand!?

I do need it: One of my scripts backed up the folder "Mail" that was residing inside the folder "Library". I defined "Library" as the name of the "Enclosing Folder" and "Mail" as the name of the target folder.

Without the additional criteria of "Enclosing Folder" the script will back up the contents of all folders on my Mac with the name "Mail" rather than restricting the process on the enclosing folder "Library". What do I need to do to accomplish the same result as my old script?

Actually, I find it pretty cumbersome to redo all my scripts after having forked out $59 for the update to version 8. When will there be a tool that converts the old scripts (and back up sets for that matter) into version 8?