Print Operations Log - cut off?

When the operations log is printed, it appears to cut off the errors on the right column rather that wrap around? Is there a setting for that, aside from printing in landscape mode? For long path names you can only see part of the directory path, no error message.

- Steve Yates

- day++; dollar++;

/ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com /

• 3 weeks later...

I must say I have not seen this happen or heard of this before.

Another way to print the log would be to copy the log to a txt browser and print. (i.e. Word)

We just use the printer settings that you have setup for your printer. Nothing special.

And it wraps around? Can't imagine how that would only work sometimes. My problem is with things like this:

File "C:\Documents and Settings\Steve Yates\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG": can't read, error -1020 (sharing violation)

...the filename and error is cut off.

Perhaps there's a better way to print the log? The ONLY way I've found is to manually open the log, highlight the portion to print, and then print that selection. Can't believe Retrospect doesn't have a way to do that automatically.

- Steve Yates

- SET RESTARTOBJECTS=DON'TRESTARTTHEONETHATCRASHED

/ Taglines by Taglinator 2.5 - www.srtware.com /