Retro 5 auto launches but scripts just say "pending" and don't auto-run

Hi, Running Retro 5.0.238 on a 10.2.6 Server with a SCSI VXA-1 drive and more often than not Retro auto launches, but the scripts do not run. If I try to quit Retro I am warned that there are scripts to run and if I tell it to run them, it does. Log says:

? Retrospect version 5.0.238

automatically launched at 2/5/2004 9:00 PM

+ Retrospect Driver Update, version 3.3.104

+ Normal backup using SS ASIP at 2/6/2004 8:07 AM

To backup set ASIP Daily…

Note: the backup ran only when I tried to quit Retro and was informed scripts were pending. Why do pending script s not run?

Thanks,

Tim

Hi

As a test can you manually launch Retrospect before you go home one night and leave it open?

If it is a problem caused by autolaunching you can turn of the Automatically launch Retrospect preference, restart the machine and then turn the preference back on again.

Nate

Last night it autolaunced and ran fine on it's own and then quit successfully. The strange thing is that is runs the same exact 2 scripts every M-F. It just seems to launch some days an runs, and other days will only run if you try to quit RETRO and it informs you that there are scripts waiting to run (it is actually past time to run) and do you want to run them first?

Tim

• 1 month later...

Archived