Autorun doesn't run even after last update

Hello all,

I am unable to make Retrospect 5.0.236 to make any scheduled script as before OS X 10.2 (10.2.1) update. I did try several things but none of them did work, from installing the update and restarting the computer to uninstall (with the 5.0 Installer) the previous version and start all over again (original version 5 plus the update).

For now I have Retrospect to run in a cronjob via Cronnix but not by Retrospect itself.

Somebody would give me any clue?

Thanks,

Raul

Powerbook 800/512 MB 10.2.1

That is strange. I run a scheduled backup at home and the new version correctly launches for me.

Does RetroRun show up in the process viewer?

If you leave Retrospect open, does the script start on it's own?

Check Special Preferences and make sure you are using default options, changing some preferences can prevent autolaunch.

• 6 months later...

I am also having problems with the script running unattended. I have tried the deletion of Retrorun program from the Library as outlined in several posts. Launching Retrospect causes this to be recreated ( I watched the folder change). And the script did run the first evening correctly, but not subsequently.

For those of using Cronnix could you please post your cron script? I have cronnix now, but can't seem to figure out the exact command to have Retrospect launch. This would be most useful to have while I figure out how to make Retrospect behave.

I have OSX 10.2.5 with Retrospect 5.0238.

Archived