Console regularly crashing

Hi,

I am finding the Console to be extremely temperamental... Ranging from 'skipping'/readjusting the focus of a list when scrolling (be it sources, activities, past backups, etc), to freezing and requiring a force quit, to quitting unexpectedly. This is occuring while browsing sources, adding favourite folders, adding sources to scripts - just about any activity, I cannot really say that it seems to be relating to anything in particular other than checking check-boxes and scrolling through lists (standard UI interactions if you will). This is not affecting the Engine, and it is a simple matter of force quitting and reloading the Console to get back to where I left off, but it is VERY frequent, and getting a bit ridiculous!

The engine is running on a Mac Pro with Leopard server, talking to another Mac Pro w/Leopard & a Win2003 server via the client. The console is running on a MacBook which is connected to a bridge W/less network from an 'n' AirPort Extreme (all servers and console laptop on same subnet, no other reliability issues there)... If this information is useful.

Is it just me? Or is this a known version x.0 issue? If so, is there an ETA for an update? Or a workaround?

Many Thanks,

Joe

Edited by Guest