Trouble writing to media set after freeze/crash

Hi guys,

I came in yesterday morning to a frozen Retrospect server, had to power off the machine.

Now, when I try to do a backup to the media set I was using (I only have one) on a NAS, I get the following error log and a 'Needs Media' message:

MapError: unknown Mac error 22

TMacFileLoc::Delete: UDeleteFile failed, /Volumes/Backup-1/Retrospect/QNAP Backup/1-QNAP Backup/AA001314.rdb, oserr 22, error -1002

Additional error information for Disk Media Set member "1-QNAP Backup",

Can't write to file /Volumes/Backup-1/Retrospect/QNAP Backup/1-QNAP Backup/AA001314.rdb, error -1023 ( already exists)Additional error information for Disk Media Set member "1-QNAP Backup",

Can't write to file /Volumes/Backup-1/Retrospect/QNAP Backup/1-QNAP Backup/AA001314.rdb, error -1023 (%s)]

!Trouble writing: "1-QNAP Backup" (562515968), error -106 ( data overwrite attempt)

!Trouble writing media:

"1-QNAP Backup"

error -106 ( data overwrite attempt)1-QNAP Backup"

error -106 (%s)]

Is this something that happened because the computer crashed, so the catalog and media set aren't in sync? (If so, is there a way I can rebuild?) Or is it also a file permissions problem on that NAS volume?

Thanks