Schedules Disappearing on Script Selection

Hi,

I really like the new version, and it is working well for me, but whenever I select a script from the list (after launching administrator program) the schedule disappears after a bit. I am not changing anything. I am just trying to select and run the script to create an initial backup before normally scheduled runs.

Poof goes the schedule, but nothing else in the script. Schedules are not lost from scripts that have not been selected. I have to constantly re-input the schedules. I can not repeat the problem consistently, but it appears to happen more readily upon the first connection via the admin program to the engine, after a restart of the engine's Mac.

The engine has not crashed in my tests. It appears to be caused by a write to the script during selection, even though nothing was changed. It doesn't appear to happen on subsequent connections to the engine, only the first (as far as I can tell).

It would be better to have a manual saving feature for scripts (like in version 6), instead of the constant saving that goes on now in version 8. This way users can edit a script (or scripts) and commit the changes when satisfied, and the auto writing of scripts won't accidentally mess up scripts, especially those that have taken quite a bit of work to craft.

Larry