Rules not flexible

I need to back up 25 Windows XP. All users have the same profile name: xpuser. I only want to back up their Desktop and Documents folders. Please don't tell me to go to Sources windows and browse each machine and add these two folders as Favorite Folders. Because that will take too long and is tedious and should not be the way to go.

The best way I can think of is to set the rules to back up just those folder of only the xpuser's account. After trying all combination, my conclusion is it can't be done just by using the rules. :devil:

Any help is appreciated.

The Desktop folder is easy. I can just make it as:

Folder:Windows Path:is:C:\Documents and Settings\xpuser\Desktop

But the Document folder is not. When logged in as user, the folder name is "My Documents"; when logged in as administrator, the folder name is "xpuser's Documents". (Darn it, Microsoft, why do you make it so complicated?)

So, how do you make it work?

My request is to backup only xpuser's Desktop and Documents. Your last comment will back up other users' documents folders on the same machine or whatever folder's name ended "documents" which could be anywhere on the hard drive and completely irrelevant, for example, "IBM Support Documents" or something like that.