Retrospective 7.6 error 1102 problem

jleamond

I was running Retrospective Express 7.5 on a Windows XP pc. I have 2 backup scripts set up -- 1 which backs up my entire c drive hard disk and a second script that backs up just the Documents and Settings folder on that hard disk. All was working fine until I upgraded to 7.6 earlier today. When I validate these scripts the first that backs up the entire disk is fine. The second involving Documents and Settings cannot find the c drive hard disk. Otherwise the pc is working fine and all other apps can find the c drive. I rebooted in the attempt to resolve the problem but it made no difference. I attempted to "modify" the script forcing it to re-select the Documents and Settings folder. This did not work as this process also but again no difference. What do I need to do now? The Docs & Settings script last ran successfully on 10/8 under version 7.5. Thanks

My exact error message is as follows. "Script Docs & Set Only Script failed. The script is not ready. Can't access volume (folder icon) Documents and Settings on Local Disk (C:), error-1102 (drive missing/unavailable)." Docs & Set Only Script is the name of my backup script. I get this message when I attempt to validate the script. It also appears when I close Retrospective as it is the next script scheduled to execute. Thanks.

I edited my script and added Documents and Settings again as the source. That alone did not work (same result). Then I re-edited the script and deleted the original Documents and Settings source (leaving only the new one that I added in the first step). This worked. The error message went away and I was able to successfully execute the script. This work around did the trick but I hope this issue is resolved before the next upgrade. Thank you for your assistance.