Retro Express fixes, updates, etc.

wguru

Well been there and done that, Dantz website, EMC Insignia website, now even here I didn't find a search hit one for updates, fixes, patches, or upgrades.

I've had Retrospect/Retro Express 6.5.342 installed since purchasing several Hammer EHD's and I just ran across an forum post reporting that the Dantz software (Retro Express) slows/slowed internet browsing and that it had been made known in 2005 with a fix, update or upgrade supposedly forthcoming to resolve the reported issue.

So where might someone find such?

Must be just me, but all I could find when I first had questions about how Retro Express needed to be set up and run, was calling Hammer, then Retrospect, and never do I recall any forum being referred to, and only accidentally found this when reading another forum's discussion about Retro Express backup problems.

I suppose that since I find no stickeys on upgrades or updates, maybe nobody knews or there aren't any, but just before discovering this forum I e-mailed EMC Insignia just now.

Best regards and hap-e-trails,

wguru