how do i get tech support?

mikehh

One look at the forum here and you can see that only 1 in ten posts are being answered so postingbhere is a waste of time, apparently...SOOOOOOOOOOO....how does one go about getting an answer to why Restrospect is essentially disabled? Is there a phone number some where? is there an email to email to? anyone? or is this post just another waste of time on what is currently a worthless product?

mh

thanks, i had gone there before...what i found is that there is no support for retrospect express hd...at least not from Dantz/EMC. I had to go to Seagate (who made the external harddrive that shipped with Retrospect) which said they would email me the link to the updated version of my currently non-functioning Restrospect. Apparently my release is known to stop working and there is a "fixed" version out there. The guy said he would email me the link but i have yet to get the email...and i gave him two email addresses. i'll have to wait to see...unless someone here can point me to a working version of this software.

mh

Archived