Simple Six Month Rotation

I'm probably a moron for not being able figure this out from the documentation. Any help is appreciated. Using Multi-Server backing up, gee, multiple servers to 30-slot single drive library. My problem is scheduling the rotation. At the most simple level, all I want is six months' worth of data and then start over. A little more detail would be something like "One months' proactive to a group each for six months (six groups) and then recycle group 1."

Again, thanks for any help forwarded

Cheers

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the post back. Let's see if I can be more clear on what I want. I have Retrospect 7.5 connected to a Spectra2K library containing 30 tapes. I want to create a job or jobs that write continually until all 30 tapes are used. The 30 used tapes will be removed from the library and 30 blank tapes added and the cycle will continue. Since the libary uses two cartridges of 15 tapes each, I don't want to remove individual tapes and the off-site requirement is minimal.

Again, thanks!

Cheers

Christopher