Can't Rebuild Catalog File

Your 2010 media set has lost or forgotten about any and all members (hard disks, in your case). It happens. Click the "Members" tab at the bottom of the screen, click the "+" icon, and navigate to the volume (disk) or folder where the backups are stored and click the "Add" button. If you are lucky it will say "This disk is already a member of this media set" and you will be all fixed up.

I've tried to highlight the 2010 media set and click the icon to both Repair and/or Rebuild. Each item opens a window to repair the disk media set but it can't see it or will not allow me to highlight it (grayed out) or just doesn't respond. When I try to "add" a member and navigate to where they are it just says "File/directory not found (-1101)"

What doesn't seem to make sense to me is that when I highlight the 2010 Disk and highlight the "Summary" tab below, it knows it has used 460.5 GB of space and 70 backups have been done but it also says "no members"

Is the Catalog file toast?

Thanks,

Steve