How To Select Subvolume (Favorite?) From Windows Client

I can't seem to access any subvolumes of a Windows client. The root volumes appear in the client list (C:, D: and E: drives) but then clicking Browse or Add Favorite does nothing but very briefly display a dropdown sheet with the message "accessing source". Then the sheet closes without revealing anything. The root volumes and their contents are fully shared and accessible from the Mac; additionally v6 Retrospect can set and access subvolumes. The client on the Windows system is 7.7.106. I've tried turning off the Windows and Mac firewalls but that doesn't help either.

Sharing is never needed when you are using the Retrospect Client software. It sounds to me like you may be having access problems for that client.

I would suggest trying to remove the client from the source list and then add the client again, followed by trying to add the favorite folder.

Sharing is never needed when you are using the Retrospect Client software. It sounds to me like you may be having access problems for that client.

I would suggest trying to remove the client from the source list and then add the client again, followed by trying to add the favorite folder.

Following your suggestion did the trick! Thanks for the help.

Bernie B.