Total Completed Size

Hi,

This 'could' be a real newbie question, but is there a place I can find the Total Completed Backup Size for a particular operation?

I am Running Retro Multi 7.5 with all the latest updates, and have been looking through the different reports (Ops, Backup etc) and can find information for each individual volume (handy) and the Total Performance and Total Time for a backup, but there is no overall total size for the entire backup.

I am new to retro, but have an autoloader running quite happily with an automated script of 4 sets of weekly tapes, running in trial until we change over from Veritas Backup Exec. Now I KNOW Retro isn't Backup Exec, BUT at least it had a total size for each operation it ran (full backup, diff backup, restores etc)

PLEASE can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Backup set properties will tell you the total size used for a backup set, and different information about session contents (again split according to source) but there actually is not a place where Retrospect will list the total amount of data backed up in an operation.

You should put this in as a feature request: http://forums.dantz.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/Windowssuggestions

Archived