driver update for ver 5.6

pabrown522

I spoke with a Dantz representative on the phone yesterday who informed me that a driver update is available for my current version and directed me to Support & Hardware / Product download to get it. He thinks the driver will update my software to version 5.6.132. The download site shows retrospect driver update version 2.8 for Retrospect 5.6; I downloaded this.

The instructions for installing the driver is to drag its icon into the Retrospect folder (the same folder in which the Retrospect or Retrospect Express application resides). The next time the application is opened, the driver update loads automatically. The update can be verified through the operations log." I did this and opened the application; the current version driver did not update. The log is still showing my current 5.6.127.

How do I update to the latest driver since following the instructons did not seem to perform and update. Thanks.

The RDU 2.8 is not going to turn your version 5.6.127 into version 5.6.132.

You need to go and download the trial version (which is 5.6.132) and put in your Config files into it before you launch it. That way it will use your settings you already have and your license code, it'll make it a full version, and you will then be running .132.

Archived