Problème with Retrospect 6.0 and Windows 2003 server

fbouchard

Hello, i a'm a new user on this forum.

A use retrospect 6.0 on a windows 2003 server on a NAS server with 800 Go of space on a RAID 5 system for just a few weeks. Before this configuration i use the same retrospect on a different serveur : windows 2000 server with a SDLT of 120/240 Gb of space.

I backup all the computers and server on my network directly on the hard drive of the NAS.

And i have this error message at the end of the backup of all the computers/server, but the backup is correct :

"MapError: unknown Windows error -2,147,024,809"

"VssWEnumWriterMetadata: GatherWriterMetadata failed, winerr -2147024809, error -1001"

I didn't find reference on this bug on the dantz knoledge base.

Do you know who can generate this message ??.

Thanks in advance for response.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Does this error message have a red mark next to it in the operations log? If not you can ignore this error.

Retrospect filters out a lot of extra logging information. However, there are times when some of the extra information gets through the filter and into the log.

Thanks

Nate

Hi smile.gif

No i don't have a Red mark at the end of the log file.

But the errors message seams really strange. For the moment i ignore it, but if i can make it dispears it's better. smile.gif

I joint a screenshot of the error message, some lignes are in French. Because i am French wink.gif :

capture4.jpg

I make a red frame of the error code.

I have it after each backup of a computer.

Archived