Starting Retrospect minimized

Hi, I am running 30 day trial of workgroup on 3 x Win 98 PC's for the kids to use as and when.

I have incremental backups running on all set to run at 18:00 all of them which work fine ( If Retro is not running it starts itself up etc).

I have also set up backup up Server Scipts to backup the PCs imediately they are switched on and connected to the internal network in case the kids screw them up before the 18:00 backup.

At the moment none of the PCs are switched on all the time. When the PC with Retrospect is powered up Retrospect starts Maximised ( I think it starts because of the backup server scripts) and then the kids close the window down to clear the screen. This then appears to stop the Backup Server scripts running but the normal 18:00 incremental scripts start Retrospect as normal

My question is : is there a command line switch to allow Retrospect to startup minimised so it is less likely that the programme with be shut down in error and thus stop the Server scripts running ?

The Launcher Service basically has control of Retrospect when the scheduled backup happens. The launcher service should be able to trigger Retrospect, but a Retrospect interface will still exist in the background. You can not run JUST Retrospect as a service.

Archived