Error Message Restoring Please Help! Express Hd

supersox

Hi! Can anyone help me with this?? I had a total system crash and lost everything. Thank God I had this back up drive. Anyway, I am trying to restore the address book and mailboxes from my email program (Eudora) The files are on my backup drive ..but this is what I get every time I try to restore them. ---

Executing DirectRestore at 6/22/2011 9:27 PM

To volume Restore 8 on system (C:)...

-6/22/2011 9:27:35 PM: Restoring from RestorePoint, Snapshot Local Disk (C:), 5/31/2011 3:00:00 AM

File "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora\Embedded\redlog2.cgiurl=1&ploc=NOSCRIPT&isrc=NOSCRIPT&esrc=NOSCRIPT&step=1&vsid=-1&memb=0&nvis=1&actf=0&fvis=0&stat=UNKNWN&serv=UNKNWN&vage=0": can't write, error -1128 (path too long)

File "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora\Embedded\redlog2.cgiurl=1&ploc=NOSCRIPT&isrc=NOSCRIPT&esrc=NOSCRIPT&step=1&vsid=-1&memb=0&nvis=1&actf=0&fvis=0&stat=UNKNWN&serv=UNKNWN&vage=01": can't write, error -1128 (path too long)

File "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora\Embedded\redlog2.cgiurl=1&ploc=NOSCRIPT&isrc=NOSCRIPT&esrc=NOSCRIPT&step=1&vsid=-1&memb=0&nvis=1&actf=0&fvis=0&stat=UNKNWN&serv=UNKNWN&vage=02": can't write, error -1128 (path too long)

6/22/2011 9:28:03 PM: Execution completed successfully

Completed: 796 files, 179.9 MB

Performance: 539.4 MB/minute

Duration: 00:00:27 (00:00:06 idle/loading/preparing)

I tried restoring the entire program and I tried just restoring the address book. I also tried it from several different restore points. Anybody know how to fix this???

Thanks!!!

Timm

Edited by Wynn67

This was a bug that we fixed along the way. I suggest downloading a trial version of Retrospect 7.7 and then perform your restore.

Thanks

I will try that. Thanks!!!!! hhmmmm..... if I install the trial and decide that I don't want it will it mess up what I have now??

Thanks,

Timm