Retrospect 12 and Disk Media Set Size

Upgraded to Retrospect 12 over the weekend and all seemed fine at first. But now I've noticed that all my Disk Media Sets have had the total space greatly increased and I can't set it back down to where I need it (to force grooming rather than filling the disk). For instance, one Disk Media Set had its member's "Use At Most" set at 100GB and it now says 157.8GB. I attempted to reset it to 100GB but no change.

I'm wondering if this is related to how compressed the media set is. When this backup ran overnight, the second line of the log file was "Adding to 103.1 GB of backup set data, starting at file index 273" but even after backup completion (backed up 5.0 GB per the log), the console shows the used size of the media set to be only 87.3 GB.

Bdunagan, no, the individual members (there's just one for each of my Disk Media Sets) have grown as well. Using the set I mentioned above, both the media set listing and the members listing show Space Used: 87.3 GB; Space Free: 70.6 GB; Space Total: 157.8 GB. Before upgrading to V12, the Space Total was 100 GB. And attempting to reset it to 100 GB  (by clicking edit for the member) has no effect.