Hello. Is there any way to see a list of sources with a particular tag? Searching the forum I see:

---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:11 PM

Not yet. Tag reporting is planned. It is a missing feature/bug

(posted by Mayoff)

---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+

Has this been addressed yet?

thanks,

- eric

According to the Release Notes for version 9.00, one of the new features is "- Improved use of search and scope buttons, including the ability to search for sources by assigned tag".

According to the Retrospect User's Guide Addendum included with 9.0.1, Page 10 provides instructions for how to Search for sources by tag.

However, when I follow the directions and attempt to search for Sources with matching tags, my searches never match anything.

Has anyone else been successful searching for Sources by Tags?

when I follow the directions and attempt to search for Sources with matching tags, my searches never match anything

If I set it to "Tags => contains" and enter the exact text of a tag that has been applied in the Sources window to a Favorite Folder, nothing shows.

If i set it to "Tags => is not" and enter that same text, all my sources show, even the Favorite Folder that has that tag. On a related note, sadly there is no "does not contain" as a choice.

I'd say they still don't work.

-dave

• 1 month later...