Updates Without Asm?

Question that I can't find the answer to. Currently I have version 8.2. If I buy the 9.0 Desktop 5 computer upgrade without the Annual Support Maintenance, will I get any updates at all for 9.0? I'm thinking of any bug fixes that may be released. Or will I be stuck with the current version, with any bugs that exist in it, until I pay another fee for the 'privilege' of updating for the bug fixes?

Question that I can't find the answer to. Currently I have version 8.2. If I buy the 9.0 Desktop 5 computer upgrade without the Annual Support Maintenance, will I get any updates at all for 9.0? I'm thinking of any bug fixes that may be released. Or will I be stuck with the current version, with any bugs that exist in it, until I pay another fee for the 'privilege' of updating for the bug fixes?

Bob,

I'm thinking dot upgrades would be free (9.1,9.2, 9.3, etc.) but NOT version full numbered upgrades (10.x). That's not just typical with Retro but elsewhere at other authors' as well. Has anyone called their (pre-)Sales line? In fact has anyone upgraded to that version? I was told on these boards that up to five clients would be supported, while the demo version supports only three. Can anyone confirm that's true?

Good questions for Robin...