All scripts go to "deferred" when run, don't understand

If I try to run a script, the job goes to deferred and just sits there.

If I try to run it as a backup job, it runs no problem.

I'm sure it's something basic, but why is this happening?

{Poppy}

Quote:

If this is Retrospect 7, there is a new icon near the top of the screen that says Stop all execution activity. You should make sure that button is not pressed.

That was it? Man I have been trying to figure this one out myself for a few weeks and it has been frustrating. Finally checked this forum and the problem is solved in 2 min.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Quote:

Quote:

If this is Retrospect 7, there is a new icon near the top of the screen that says Stop all execution activity. You should make sure that button is not pressed.

That was it? Man I have been trying to figure this one out myself for a few weeks and it has been frustrating. Finally checked this forum and the problem is solved in 2 min.

thanks

Duh, double-duh. doh.gif some more duh.

I too have been wrestling with this problem for about two weeks, since I upgraded to 7.0. I too checked out both clients, but the settings all seemed OK, and still the problem persisted.

Then, as a last resort, I actually checked the Dantz site. Immediate solution!

I know, for most "guys," checking the Dantz site is like stopping the car and asking for directions, like your wife keeps telling you to do. "Guys" just keep on driving.

grin.gif

Archived