...it's very quiet in here... knock knock... is there anyone here?

churchtown

Sorry. My fault entirely. I had wrongly assumed this was 'THE' Dantz Technical Support area and could not understand the apparent and highly irksome silence. This forum seems to be almost entirely peer-to-peer orientated with the helpful, but occasional, responses from a dedicated pair of Dantz-related(?) logins. And what a very nicely arranged forum it is too, my compliments to the site's administrator.

best wishes, Robert

Please re-read the forum welcome message and rules of conduct:

Forum Moderators

Moderators are Dantz Employees who focus on:

-Gathering feedback that will be forwarded to the appropriate Dantz Department

-Identifying possible content for Knowledge Base

-When possible, correcting erroneous information in the forums.

Moderators will also attempt to maintain proper decorum in the discussion forums.

Due to post volume and other factors, Moderators may not respond promptly, or at all, to these discussions.

IMPORTANT: Employees of Dantz Development Corporation may respond to issues within this forum. Dantz is under no duty to provide a response to an issue, or to do so in a timely manner. If Dantz responds to an issue, it is Dantz's intent that the information provided is accurate and reliable. However, given the expectation of the forum to provide real-time responses not all information will be readily verifiable. ACCORDINGLY, Dantz EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY IT UNDER THIS FORUM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT. Users of this forum may want to refer to information provided by Dantz through its Knowledge Base database at www.dantz.com/support for more detailed information on a particular issue. Dantz may provide information that is relevant to an international issue, which may contain references or cross references to Dantz products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Dantz intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.

Dantz reserves the right to delete or remove user content from the site and to restrict, suspend or terminate an individual's access to all or part of the site, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.

Cross Posting your questions is not needed and not recommended. Additional postings of idential questions will be removed.

http://forums.dantz.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=22947&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Robert:

I subscribe to daily emails of certain of the forums which in the past has been very useful. Your frustrations ring through loud and clear and they become the primary content of your messages, overshadowing the useful technical information (by a ratio of 4 to 1). These type of postings can drive away experienced users who may be able to assist other users. I cannot believe that such is your intention, unless you are on the payroll of a competing software developer.

Please make efforts to filter your frustrations from the postings, as the technical information you posted is useful.

G Hamilton.

G

Accepted. I had read the T&C *after* the extended silence that frustrated me over and above the four wasted days due to the poor installation of RS6.5. I have apologised several postings above. There is no need to rub my nose in it, unless you wish to elongate this thread's issue - largely pointlessly - unless you require metaphorical or cyberblood.

best wishes, Robert

Archived