Getting "official" support?

I've got (right now) 1 reproducible 'hard crash' problem and 1 other reproducible 'annoyance' problem with Retrospect 5.0 Server running on OSX. Plus there have been a couple of (so far) 1-time crashes or issues that I've run up against.

I purchased the Server edition partly because the sales rep told me I'd get 30 days of complementary support for the 'new' purchase as apposed to nothing for the upgrade.

What is the *official* method for getting my complementary support for these problems I'm having? Do I need to call? The number seems to be busy every time I try it.

So far I've been posting my problems to this forum, since there seems to be some life here, and I'm happy to use it *if* I can get some official acknowlegement of my problems and hopefully some answers.

Please advise.

Call volume has been extremely high since we announced 5.0. We're doing the best we can, including monitoring this forum much more than usual.

This forum is for community-based support and is NOT an official means of contacting Dantz. To contact Dantz, you do need to give us a call at 877.222.5870.

Archived