Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalineSeed

I have no idea

Retrospec seems to think nothing is wrong. Its like a lazy child. I told it to backup exchange on Saturday Night. I am looking at the logs and the performance says 0 and the elapsed time says 0, there is no detailed log like usual, there is no errors, how could there be no errors if a backup did not happen, the program should be SCREAMING at me.

What could possibly make the software develop a brain for itself and decide just not to do anything? I am confused, it worked last week and I have not changed a thing in the scripts since then. The backup schedueld before and the backup scheduled after both ran as usual, it just skipped over the exchange backup!?!

I want to make sure Retrospec understands the importance of these backups, not just does them as it feels and does not care if one does not run. How can I set it up that way?

Seriously, its blank, thats why I am baffled, I wish I had an error to give you, no errors at all. When you double click the job in history you get absolutely nothing.

I would also like to add that there is nothing about it in events.

Edited by Guest