Error -1004 on non-existant databases

sdube

Using RB 7.5.370, Driver 7.5.10.104

Using the SQL server addon.

Backups were running fine for several months now until we removed a database from the SQL server. Now RB is still trying to backup this database and reports a -1004 error.

I tried to remove the database from the "Volumes" configuration page but I can't since RB does not allow this.

How should I proceed?

Thank you.

Does not allow it? Is SQL local to the backup server or is it running the Retrospect Client software? What happens when you try to forget it? Error messages?

If the SQL database no longer exists you should be able to go to Configure > Volumes and forget it for the client case, and it should no longer show up at all for the local case.

If you cant forget it try re-licensing the database by right clicking on the SQL DB and click on licensing. It will ask if you want to unlicense the SQL db say yes and right click on it again clicking on Licensing and it will apply the license again to the DB and the deleted DBs should not show up.