OSX Clients get disconnected

I am one of the same that keep getting disconnected. I did the script thing at the terminal, I rearranged the ports as I needed them, I turned off Classic System... Retrospect (at the server) turns off the Client (at my machine) when we try to write the password (log in the Client at the server). I need help...

In reply to:

I am one of the same that keep getting disconnected. I did the script thing at the terminal, I rearranged the ports as I needed them, I turned off Classic System... Retrospect (at the server) turns off the Client (at my machine) when we try to write the password (log in the Client at the server).

Your brief description is unique to anyting I've read here on the Forum. No one else has reported that attempting to log in a Client turns that client off.

You need to provide detailed information about your hardware and software, and the steps you take to reproduce this problem.

Dave

1-

2-

3-

Let me see if I get this one right. If I leave something out, please forgive me.

The Server: MACOS X Server 10.1.3, G4.

Retrospect 5.0.205 (We will try to upgrade today if possible).

The problem is that when we try to log the client (type the password), it connects him and then, quickly disconnects him. Now, the problem is getting worse. On Friday, the machine could see him. Now, he's invisible again.

Archived