Exchange Mapi Error No Mailbox Access

Horb

MultiServer Version 7.7.341

Exchange 2003 Sp2 all current patches

Retrospect crashed a few weeks back in the middle of a backup on Exchange. Unfortunately I don't have the logs from the crash. I was not able to get it to back up individual user mailboxes after that. Main Exchange Store and disks continued to backup fine until now.

I get the following error:

T-2: TMapiManager::Reinitialize: Creating new MAPI session.

T-2: CreateProfileAndSession: Failure to delete profile, win error = 0x80070005.

T-2: CreateProfileAndSession: This will prevent use of Exchange backup.

T-2: CreateProfileAndSession: Profile must be removed.

T-2: CreateProfileAndSession: failure in CreateProfile, win error = 0x80070005.

T-2: TMapiConnection::TMapiConnection: Unable to use profile, win error 0x80070005

T-2: TMapiManager::Reinitialize: couldn't intialize mailboxes due to a prior error.

T-2: CreateProfileAndSession: Failure to delete profile, win error = 0x80070005.

I did not change any settings of the RBU. I have tried adding removing license and removing and reinstating volumes and server within application.

I have reinstalled Exchange service pack and have ran fixmapi.exe and ran some tests with MFCMAPI which seemed to indicate my RBU could access everything OK. The only profile listed was MS Exchange settings and the test one I created.

Any further suggestions would be appreciated I am at a loss and now have no backups on the exchange server.