Can't do a full backup!

Cary

I have tried three times (3x) to do just a simple FULL backup and cannot seem to get this software to do it. What do I have to do to make it do a FULL system backup of both drives unattended, so that I do not have to have dialog boxes pop up and be answered before it continues?

Thanks!!!

In reply to:

What do I have to do to make it do a FULL system backup of both drives unattended, so that I do not have to have dialog boxes pop up and be answered before it continues?

That's a good question. However, we are unable to answer it. We don't have any information beyond:

1) It doesn't work

2) Dialog boxes pop up

It is best to include specific information in order to effectively troubleshoot issues.

What doesn't work?

What is the exact text in these boxes?

What Operating System?

What is the make / model of the drive are you backing up to?

What more can you tell us?

• 3 weeks later...

Amy,

I wasn't trying to get someone to respond to why it was doing something specific. What I wanted was for someone to tell me how to get the application to complete my task. Because yours was the only reply, I downloaded Backup MyPC Trial to see what it would do. It did what I wanted. Now, since I have already purchased Dantz, I would like it to do the same. I simple Full backup without dialog boxes. Simple, right?

Thanks!

Cary

Archived