My Network Places, error -1017 (insufficient permissions)

Rad_Rex

Hello,

Thank you to anyone who can help.

I have a small workgroup 3 XP pro's and an old NT 4 Server. I currently have Retrospect Pro 7.6 installed on one of the XP Pro Machines and the other 2 XP's are setup as retrospect clients. The NT4 Server, I actually only need to backup 4 folders on it. So i just browsed the network locations and selected them from the list. This is where my problem begins. If i manually start the script it asks for a password to backup the network places, I type the password and the backup finishes successful. If i run the script again it does NOT ask for the password because it remembers it somewhere and the backup also finish's successful. My problem is that my schedualed backups wont work the log says "Can't access volume Dmevi6 on Server_remed, error -1017 (insufficient permissions)"

So I'm hoping there is a quick fix on where I can tell retrospect the password and have it remember it. So I no longer have the manually run the script before I go home at night.