How Do I Stop the Startup Prompts?

saberman

I have upgraded from Retrospect 6.5 to 7.5 and now have two unwanted prompts everytime I start it.

Everytime it starts in opens a window titled "Backup Wizard - My Scheduled Scripts" which wants to walk me through an immediate backup. This happens if it is opened manually or opens due to a scheduled script running. How do I stop this?

The second problem arises because I use "run as" to start it when I am logged in with my standard userid (which is not an administrator). I run it using an administrative userid. However, it then opens a dialog box saying: "Retrospect is locked. Only a member of the Administator's group can unlock and use Retrospect." and asks for a userid and password. But it is running in the security contest of an administrator's userid and 6.5 was smart enough to realize that. 7.5 appears to have lost the ability to understand the security context it is running in.

Neither of the above happened with 6.5. If I accidently started Retrospect using my regular userid it would warn me that some functions would not be available. If I started it using "run as" and an adminstrator's userid it worked find without the prompt for a userid and password.

What is really stupid is that if I start Retrospect 7.5 using my regular userid (not using "run as") it warns me that some functions are only available to an administrator and does not give me the prompt to supply an administrator userid. IOW, it only prompts for an administrator userid and password if it is being run using an administrator userid and password.

How do I get rid of these "features"?