HD 2.0

tetonhawk

This product will not login to my Western Digital MyBook World 2T. I put in the Mionet login and password (even created a user for EMC) and it will not recognize it as correct. Is this product looking for another login? Can not imagine what it would be. Without that login the backup will not recognize a destination drive and the "copy" fails. frown.gif

I too am having the same problem and no one responds to email support. I'm running the 32bit version of Vista Ultimate, Mionet and Retrospect Express HD version 2.0.214. I have update both Vista and Java. I don't have my World Book network drive as a choice to back up. I've tried installing and reinstalling and mapping the network drive. In Mionet I keep get a message when I click on backup

"If you are using Retrospect Express Backup software you may need to provide a

username and password. The user name and password do not match my Mionet names and the xs are the name they suggest

Please use the following

Username: MYBOOKWORLD\mionet-xxxxx

Password: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

I've tried running the program from my program files with and without Mionet running same result.

I bought this drive just for this purpose. What can I do to make my World Edition network drive my backup and copy destination?

• 2 weeks later...