I have recieved about 200 CD's with jobs archived thru Retrospect Express along with the archive file.

I installed Retrospect Express and created a new archiving script with the same name as the archive file and copied the supplied file into the Retrospect directory and replaced the existing file.

Having done this I am now able to search for archived files. The problem is that when I try to restore an old job the program will NOT recognize the inserted CD.

If I do a search for a file and select to restore it the program will tell me what CD to insert, but once that is done nothing will happen, and I'll have to terminate Retrospect and restart the Mac.

If I insert the proper CD and do a new search the program will display the searching and restoring dialog box, but again nothing will happen.

The CD-RW drive is a LaCie CD-RW with a Yamaha CRW8424S (which is supposed to be supported by Retrospect).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance