EZQuest Boa 4x4x32 supported?

After spending the last 7 hours searching online for all of the Mac-compatible USB CD-RWs in the Compatibility list, I haven't been able to find *any* CD-RWs on the list that work with O.S 8.6 and that are still available for sale anywhere! Either they work only with OS 9; or they work with 8.6 but are Firewire; or I can't find any definite info online about which OS they work with; or they've been discontinued & are no longer available. :-(

So far I've found only *one* drive that is still being sold, that still works with OS 8.6, and that's at least close to one of the drives on the list: the EZQuest Boa 4x4x32. However, this *exact* drive isn't listed as being supported -- only the EZQuest Boa 4x4x24 is. Unfortunately, only the 4x4x32 is still for sale anywhere -- the 4x4x24 is no longer existent, as far as I can tell. :-(

Does anyone know if the EZQuest Boa 4x4x32 works with Retrospect? Or if there are any other Retrospect-supported USB CD-RWs out there that still work with OS 8.6 and are still for sale somewhere?

Thank you,

Pam

;-)

Oh no! That drive was my last hope. ;-( Does this mean that there are NO Retrospect-compatible CD-RW drives currently available for people with USB and 8.6? Should those of us with early iMacs just give up on Retrospect and go with Iomega?

Or does anyone know where some old 4x4x24 EZQuest Boas might be found?