Help with Proactive

ugzz

So we have 5 laptop users that are in and out at all hours of the day. On top of that we have about 5 desktops also. So i use a simple script for the desktops to just backup on a schedule, were good. However the laptops just arent cutting in on schedules. so i looked into the proactive backup and it seems like it might be the way to go. However i cant seem to get them to actually run. I configured the clien to as soon as possible and did the same server side. Nothing happens.

I even tried to schedule them server side and as the minute passes the scheduled time changed to ASAP and the backup does not run.

The only thing i can think of is the STATUS section of the proactive backup states: Status: (Not Yet Determined)

I cant figure out whats going on! I have the laptop right here, its online plugged in, retrospect can see if and if i were to run a standard backup it would start right away, but this proactive just inst launching at all. I tried changing the polling times down also, but the client is definitely connected.. Any ideas? this is realy killing me as we have some very important files to backup on a daily basis.