Log off Windows server stops version 5.6 backup job

Using Workgroup Backup 5.6 on a Windows 2000 server, Retrospect is running as Administrator account.

Scheduled backups run fine but if you log into the server as any user having administrator priviledges while a scheduled backup job is running, 5.6 opens up in interactive mode and the backup continues with the progress screen showing. Log off of Windows at this point and 5.6 asks if you want to stop the job, click no and log off, but the job stops anyhow. Going to Control on the menu, and selecting unattended mode makes no difference in the action.

How do you set up Retrospect to run as a background process on Windows 2k server so it ignores logins and logouts??

I setup a user called Retrospect and added it to the administrators group, then I set the Launcher and Helper services to logon as Retrospect. Now when I log in and Retrospect is running, I can log out and it keeps on running, although the application is still open at the time of log out.