OS X client compatibility with Retro 9 and 10 servers

We have two retrospect servers, one in each of our buildings, and clients are backed up to each server on different weekdays. One server is Retrospect 9, and the other is a new Retrospect 10.5 (upgraded today from Retrospect 8). The clients are OS X and windows, with a range of OS versions. New in the log for the retrospect 10 server is the message "Version 6.3 client incompatible with Mac OS X 10.8 and higher." This wasn't in the log of the Retro 8 server, but it strongly suggests I need to update our OS X 10.8 clients to a retro client higher than 6.3. Keeping in mind I need to maintain compatibility with our Retro 9 server, which client is recommended for OS X 10.8 machines? Based on my own trials I know the Retro 10 client gives an 'incompatible version' error when you try to log it into a retro 9 server.  

thanks,

Ron

• Like 1

A suggestion following on from my question. Our 10.5 Retrospect is showing lots of log lines:

Version 6.3 client incompatible with Mac OS X 10.8 and higher

It would be really really good if each message included the client name, because I cannot see any way of getting the OS version via Retrospect. I am seeing far more of these log lines than we have client machines, let alone clients running OS X 10.8 or higher.