Rules using multiple criteria with what used to be the or operator

In Retrospect 6, I was able to create a rule that would say: Exclude files that start with F2012 and end with .zip or that start with F2013 and end with .zip. With Retrosepct 10 however the rules are doing odd things.

I create a new rule and go to Exclude files based on the following rules: but if I click on All of the following are true then nothing happens, it still says any. If I select None then it changes to Any of the following are true and below that it also shows All of the following are true. The only way to get All of the following are true to show up is to select None. Strange and not how it should work but whatever, it finally says All. I hit plus and add file name starts with F2012, hit plus again and add file name ends with .zip. Now I want to also exclue files that start with F2013 and end with .zip but if I add the additional criteria then the rule won't work because all of the statemnts aren't true. The file won't both start with F2013 and with F2012 or am I missing how rules work with the new version.

Rule names also aren't being updated if I try and view them by running an manual backup. The rule names are showing up properly when viewed in Scripts, just not when trying to select them after clicking on the Backup icon to manually backup.

What am I doing wrong? How to I creat a rule that matches either one set of critera OR matches another set?