Email Notifications - Proactive script

I have a Proactive script set up for user backups. Each user is having 3-4 specific folders backed up. Is there any way to get Retrospect v9 to not send a notification of a completed backup for each and every folder being backed up in the script? Makes sense for the program to send one notification when everyone specified is the script has been backed up in a period. One email message indicating what was backed up and issues. My client hates getting 40-45 emails each day, especially when all it says is that the script has completed successfully, no specifics on which client or folder was backed up.

I temporarily set it to send email only on error. At least that states specifics on what user or folder has not been backed up.

The reason I chose Proactive backup for desktops was it resolves PITON error issues that is a major issue with Retrospect.

The reason you're seeing this is because in a proactive script, each volume or favorite folder backup constitutes a separate activity, whereas with a regular backup script the entire script execution is a single activity.

You're still seeing Piton errors in Retrospect 9.0.2? In our setup, that problem has been resolved; we don't see it anymore.