DiskManagement framework

Does someone have an explanation of the following log entry:

com.retrospect.retroclient[53] Unable to run because unable to use the DiskManagement framework.

It seems to start after the user logs out, and is related to the error -1101 which has been plaguing me - error -1101

The disks are healthy, according to DiskWarrior, as of the day before yesterday.

Any help much appreciated.

It seems to start after the user logs out, and is related to the error -1101 which has been plaguing me - error -1101

Odd that in the other thread

forums.retrospect.com/index.php?/topic/147890-error-1101/

you neglect to mention anything about the log-in status of the client machine.

Does that problem only happen when there is no user logged in? Does this problem only happen when there is no user logged in?

Odd that in the other thread

forums.retrospect.com/index.php?/topic/147890-error-1101/

you neglect to mention anything about the log-in status of the client machine.

Does that problem only happen when there is no user logged in? Does this problem only happen when there is no user logged in?

It didn't occur to me that the login status might be relevant until I noticed this framework problem. I run backups only at night, so yes, both problems occur only when no-one is logged in, as far as I can tell. I' m not in a position at present to test a backup with a user logged in.