Bug- Creating/displaying A Verify Script

See script screen shots attached. Script for two different Media Sets verification as shown, but the "Source" column stick with the first entry. Why are there two (and different) columns anyway? It would seem that the Source column is the first Media Set and remains so, while the second column is chosen set to be backed up. I don't see how this makes a lot of sense. Why would there even be two columns in the first place for a Verify.

This is easily verifiable, and does seem to operate properly, despite the strange appearance. I think that Retro 8 did exhibit this anomaly. The Retro 8 User Manual doesn't have a picture of the screen for this function (See Chapter 5, p.171) and the Retro 9 Addendum makes no mention of any different (intended) operation. unsure.gif

Guest Steve Maser

I had to read this a couple of times to get it, but I think it's expected behavior.

If you have a script that contains two different media sets in it (I have one script that grooms two small media sets weekly), the activities list *does* show the *active* media set in use (like your second screen shot), but the scheduled activity can really only display one of the media sets.

While it's clearly possible to have multiple media sets within scripts, I don't think the interface was really designed to *display* multiple media sets within scripts. It would probably take a UI redesign to do that.

I just get around this by renaming my scripts to indicate when they have more than one media set in them (but, in reality, once it's set up and working, I have no real need to go back to it beyond checking the logs occasionally...)