Using DR with Dell Server (use SCSI Controller) but doesn't login (reboot forever)

!!! English not my natural language.

Have you ever restored feature DR with Server?

I've a problem with restore feature DR on Server. Step that i do is

1. Install Windows2003 Server on Dell PowerEdge2850 with SCSI Controller (build RAID5) - It's ok.

2. After install Windows2003 Server complete. I install retrospect agent and backup system (all files) via Retrospect Server. When it complete, i use feature DR to make .iso file.

3. Reboot Dell PowerEdge2850 for reinstall by using DR (.iso file). When it boot and request SCSI, i press F6 and insert floppy disk for download driver. It's complete. After that it show screen to install windows, i delete all partitions, recreate and press Enter to install. Suddenly it try to copy files and the error has occur, the message is "Setup can't copy the file oemsetup.inf" i press Esc to pass it and it error again the file is nodev.inf and perraid. i press Esc since it copy other files (ex. retrodr.inf) and don't have error then system reboot and install windows about 35 minutes and reboot again. I think everything is ok and may startup windows because i see the screen Windows2003 Server but it doesn't that i think. When i see the screen, it reboot itself again and again. Which way should i solve it?

PS : I use Retrospect7.5

Archived