Retrospect 6.5 +Buffalo Linkstation and Buffalo Drivestation?

Hi

Is anyone else using retrospect 6.5 to backup to a Buffalo Linkstation with a USB drivestation attached?

I find retrospect backsup to the Linkstation fine, but cant seem to make it backup to the connected drive station? Bizare, used to backup to another USB drive I had connected for a while, but now although i can setup backup sets and choose the USB, when I try and backup I get 'the disk is not accessible' frown.gif

So I would love to know if anyone has this combination working

Pete

hi

In configure-volumes I can see the drivestation AND browse it. In backup sets I can choose the drivestation, and folders will be created on the drivestation. Its just when I try and run the backup that it says drive is not accessible all the time

scratch the last posting, I just didnt spot the location and left it as the default in the cataloge files.....

That seems to be working, so why does the file backup work when the drive one doesnt?

Dont worry about explaining it to me. I have given up and found another solution: Phoenix backup by Sydatec. Its easier to understand and works with all my hardware, incluing dvd ram

Thanks for help given

Pete

Archived