Jump to content

Help:renamed Firewire and erased

Recommended Posts

If you have backed it up with Retrospect you can restore it. If not, Retrospect can't do anything for you.




There are a number of utilities out there designed to help, such as Norton. You could also contact a data recovery house that specializes in this, such as Drive Savers in California.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...