Unable to see/select individual Exchange mailboxes in Volumes

Does anyone know why I am unable to view individual mailboxes in the Volumes section of Restrospect 7.5 with Exchange server license?

Retrospect can see the exchange server and will backup entire Storage Groups. But I cannot click on the "Exchange Mailboxes" or view sub-volumes to select individual accounts.

I am using a service-rbu account that has full rights to each mailbox, but that still doesn't seem to help.

Anyone's suggestions most welcome, as this is getting frustrating.

thanks

Yes. the account has the correct permissions.

I have discovered that I can finally see the individual mailboxes only if I log into a console session on the server - or if I log into a remote desktop session using that service-rbu account (ie. not my usual admin account).

This seems odd, as I have set preferences in Retrospect to "Always run Retrospect as specified user" using the service-rbu account. Yet Retrospect won't load using those credentials during another Remote Desktop Session. Is this normal? Do you know how Retrospect is supposed to behave during Remote Desktop? The server is located off site so that's how I need to administer it mostly.

thanks