Jump to content

Trying to find clients error: mcipMakeXSocket: setsockopt(IP_MULTICAST_IF) failed with error 10049


klubar
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to find clients using Backup Clients Database; when I click on "add..." nothing happens but I'm getting lots of the following errors in the log:

 

mcipMakeXSocket: setsockopt(IP_MULTICAST_IF) failed with error 10049

 

If I test a known good client it shows up with the right IP address it does show the version. I couldn't find anything in the FAQs. I'm running XP SP2 and I've tried it with the firewall on and off.

 

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...